Monday, February 18, 2013

Phase 2 of Artists Studio/Scrapbooking Room - Mixed Media

So here is the newest pictures of my on going ever changing scrap/Artist studio Room... Space
I have been taking over the Basement Family room.

 So below is my new look at the desk area...
I have 4 large shelves
(Stocked with stash)...
Alot of velco where I have inks, markers and glitter attached to metal trays and hanging in handy places.
I have all of my art textured supplies in 1 basket...  easily at my hands.
I have a bunch of the clear paint tins that I have paint brushes, markets, glues etc...
(needs to be organized much better - but it's getting closer.


The above desk is made with 1 large piece of plywood that I cut, stained and put on top of 3 Target Cube Storage Units. 
I got the square storage units at either staples or Home depot whenever they were on savings.


Above is another view of my desk... The back wall is going to get the next Phase 3 transition.
It has alot of my art work on it - and I got these boards that you can hang stuf off - but I have to get them mounted...  I am also going to be making some storage units for Stamps, Inks, Paints so I can see them better... But that's coming.


So this area is new.. I have been slowly taking over the basement - give me another 3 months and the whole area will be mind...  
This is a large fold out table - that I have tons of storage under neath it.
I also keep my larger canvases there...
My Criqit is on the table... Lots of storage boxes... Paint tots.... And then all the completed canvases....

I just love the space...
Hope you enjoy...

Loss more to come in phase 3... 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to relax and it's a great way to express yourself. I could go to this room and stay for days. <3 it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do go into this room and stay for days... :)...

    ReplyDelete