Saturday, February 16, 2013

New Journalling Pages – Jersey Shore


So here’s a Journal pages that I did today.
I came across a Youtube from lindysgang  this demo was amazing and so motivating that I decided to try it myself.
I didn’t have everything she had to match it – but I did the best I could.
My book is a Mixed Media Album I got from Michaels I love it.
The Color Sprays are from Delusions lines
Used Black, Blue & Yellow…  Ribbon was just some misc I had laying around.  I also didn’t use the Modeling paste she did around the photo – but I did use Golden’s Natural Sand – figured that worked just as good since I was doing a Jersey Shore themed Photo.
Below are some closed up photos.
   REally had so much fun… Another few changes I did from her
original page was I just stamped the letters on book paper that and then once dryed I did used a paint marker to highlighted it all up.  Used a Heart stamp also with distressed ink and stamped it a few places.
Hope you all enjoy it.
THanks
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment