Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mixed Media - Journal Page Rainbow Fun

So here's a page I worked on friday that came out totally different then I started thinking about it.

So I did this in my Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions Creative Journal
Then I used my Dylusions Ink Sprays.
My favorite Colors...  Crushed Grape, Cut Grass, Squeezed Orange, Lemon Zest and London Blue and Black Marble

I also used acrylic paint (green, and pink) with the Crafter's Workshop Stencil 12"X12"-Cubist
I also Used White Paint on bubble wrap and pushed that on the pages.
And used the large Rubber Stamp background with Black Ink (clocks)
And also used the large rubber stamp background scrip

Also took a piece of black screen (from Home Depot) and then used the Black Marble Dylusions Inks Sprays over it.

I also used Around the Edge Dylusions Rubber Stamps
I then also stamped with Donna Downing Stamps insightful meadow stamp set

I also then colored in the leaves with Paints.
And then covered it with Ranger - Glossy Accents

And finally - used Dyan Reaveley's Stencil Chequered Dots

I love how this page came out...  Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment