Saturday, February 16, 2013

Learning to become an artist

So again.. I decided to just put months together - after I had just learned how to do Art Journaling - I started working on Canvas and realized I really like doing Abstract Art - so here's the first of my art work.

The below is my very 1st artwork done.   (P.S. I have already gesso over it ) LOL...

The below is one I started for my niece she picked these colors in her room. This has alot of textured in it.  Acrylic paints, wax melting, modeling paste. 


This was after I watched a youtube video on pouring inks - mixing acrylic paints with a pouring medium.


Below is the finished product of the piece I started and pictured above.


Here's another pouring medium paint canvas that I did for my son with his favorite colors.


Below was a small canvas I did for a friend who wanted something to match her colors in her livingroom.


Here's a canvas piece I did on Thanksgiving day...   (See the turkey) - very 3d texture.


Here's a piece I did in October right after Hurricane Sandy hit our Jersey Shore and destroyed so much of it...


below is a piece I did when feeling so lucky that I was adopted by an amazing mother and father - and had such a great brother to share life with.


No comments:

Post a Comment