Saturday, February 16, 2013

Additions to my Art/ Scrap Room/ Studio... 2013

So i'm all about organizing in my space now that my supplies are growing...
Below is something I saw on my amazing new favorite website.
Pinterest.....

I purchased a piece of metal sheet 11x16 from Home Depot - $1.97
And then a few boxes of magnets from Michaels.. (used coupons so I think each box of 20 were $1.50)
And glue gun... And had some fun mounting them...


Then I used Heavy duty glue and mounted it to the bottom of my shelving unit.


Another view.



Got these plastic paint cans from Michaels on clearance... they store alot of stuff...  and you can see thru them so you can see what's inside them...
I took another pin I found on Pinterest and used wooden sticks to wrap my ribbon in for better storage.



 Another view  of my new ribbon storage.


Hope you enjoy....



No comments:

Post a Comment