Friday, February 22, 2013

My Mail Delivery Today... YAH!!!!!!



So today I got my 2 deliveries I have been waiting for...  Did a bit of shopping off  Etsy Store & Collage Stuff

Etsy - Alleystamp





Got a bunch of Crafter's Workshop Stencils
Balzer Designs Tiny Circles
Donna Downey Studios Perforated Dot Flowers
Dina Wakley Casey & Penelope
Tile Texture
Reversed Chickenwire
Fence Frame
StarBurst
Window Screen
Paint Lids
Life Numbers
Numbers (Small)

Tim Holtz Ideo-Ology Melange Tissue Wrap Paper
Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Sprays - The complete new colors
Faber Castel Mix Match Paper Crafter Crayon Blue/Green

Dylusions Luve Struck Lucy Stamps
Christy Tomlinson Stamps - Painted Punchinella
Christy Tomlinson Stamps News Classified
Christy Tomlinson Stamps Cooped Up Notes
And final
Donna Downey Stamps - Create to Breathe

Love every single thing and can't wait to use them in my journal...

Please share what new supplies you have received....



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! It looks like Christmas! Gotta love new crafty goodies, I see a few stencils that I need to add to my wish list! Have lots of inky fun!

    ReplyDelete