Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mixed Media - Journal Page - Time Will Pass

So this is my Journal Page from yesterday that I worked on...

After spending the day with my family...  This is the thought that has come into my head.

All things good or bad will pass.  So when it's bed just wait it will get better.


Did this in my Mixed Media Journal Book
I gesso the page
I then put down the Crafter's Workshop stencil  12"X12"-Cubist
Laying it down and then sprayed with my 
Favorite product - Dylusions Ink Sprays

I also used a 2 Rubber Stamps I got from Michaels
a large background stamps - with Clocks on it
and the other Large Background stamps with script words

I then hot glued down Burlap to the page - 2 different colors - Lime Green and a aqua blue I got at Michaels.
I then glued down these chipboard clock pieces that I have had forever - not sure of the brand.
Put down a few crystal buttons I had as well.

I then put Glue down on the page - and put textured sand - colored on it.
Used Washi Tape
and
I then used Ranger Staz On Black Ink Pad
using the stencil mini chicken wire.

And then put letters glued onto the page - not sure of the brands.



No comments:

Post a Comment