Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mix Media Journal Page - Art Makes Me Happy


Journal Page
Art Makes Me Happy


So I love how this page came out...
You can see how far I have come over the last 4 months...

I gesso the page in my mixed media journal book
I used Dylusions Sprays Inks... (LOVE THEM)...
Then I painted a bit with Acrylic's on top.
I then pulled out my Block Alphabet stencils - and used the Black Dylusions Sprays on top..
I also used a few more stencils.  with different colors.
Used my rubber stamps to do the words
And the Butterflys
I used an empty Toilet paper roll - dipped in ink and stamps on teh page.
Used Faber Castell Gelatos to fill in a few of the circles
Black Sheer Trim Ribbon That I got from Etsy by the store ATHINGFOR BLING
And finally I put india Ink and alot of drips down the page..

Hope you enjoy.
Art Does Make Me Very Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment