Saturday, February 16, 2013

New York City Trip... NYC Wine and Food Festival October 2012

So Hubby and I headed into NYC... for Wine and Food Festival...

We got VIP tickets - and had a totally amazing time hanging out with some really great friends...
Susie and Doug..

Susie Jimenez - was on the 2011 Food Network Star - and was the finalist... I still believe she should have won...  We met that summer in Atlantic City at another Food Network event and have been friends ever since..
She is an amazing person.

Click the link above and check out her facebook page which I help her run..  and LIKE it...


My husband, Susie and Doug - checking out some vodka samples.


Hubby and I...


We got to meet Malcolm Mitchell - and have been come good friends..  I even help him out on his facebook page as well.
We also got to meet Martita Jara - another amazing person that you just fall in love with the moment you meet her.


We got to see many shows... this one was fun because Justin Warner and Seasons 7 Winner Jeff Mauro did a pretty funny show..


Here's a great photo of Susie and Justin.  What a totally nice guy.


We went out to dinner with everyone after the show... and I really enjoyed getting to know Yvan Lemoine...  

Hubby and Doug... having a very fun time...


Got to see Paula Deen nice front row seating...






No comments:

Post a Comment