Saturday, February 16, 2013

Spending Our Birthday's at Music Man Summer 2012

Yes I can't believe it - but both David & myself... got to enjoy our birthday parties at the Jersey Shore
The one and only Music Man.

Below are very funny photos.  But I really enjoyed my summer at The Music Man.
Aggie and his wife have become very special friends with and we are blessed to have them in our lives.
Jacleen Ferraro is one of the best women...  


 David got brought up to the front... Made to wear an enbarressing hat he had to sing.. 

We all laughted...


the good sport - keeping it funny.




 Andrew kidnapping me...
Andrew... can't say enough about him, Garland we met this summer and he quickly because a friend. and finally Kaitlyn Williams just the sweet perfect package you would expect - she's amazing with the kids we love her...

 The famous group photos (i'm in the back)....


 and the group shot...


We thank you for all the memories... and are looking forward to me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment