Saturday, February 16, 2013

2013 Disney Trip

So I am one of those lucky people that has an amazing family that lives in Celebration Florida....
So we get to go out and see him as often as possible - and we did a trip in January...

Below are some photos from our mini family trip - just me and Nicole (Daughter) and Christopher (Son)  - The older son (Ryan) and Hubby had to stay home and work.

Me and the kids at Animal Kingdom

My dad and the kids.



Mickey Mouse - at Animal Kingdom..  We had an amazing lunch (Christopher's pick)
Tusker House Restaurant...

Got to say worth the money
Alot of food choices
Both heathy - or not...




Nicole got a great experience a little duck walked up to us when we were buying popcorn - and was just waiting for us to drop a few pieces - so Nicole just bent down and started feeding the Duck - of course - Disney doesn't encourage this... but the food attendant said he's going to eat it anyway...  It would take it right out of your hand - and I swear had a smile...



Then off to Epcot...



The next day we hit Hollywood Studios - and I got picked for the "extras" part in the backlot tour...
And yes I got wet...




My dad and Barbara....  


 My dad and Christopher



No comments:

Post a Comment