Saturday, February 16, 2013

Scrapbooking Pages Disney Vacation

Disney Vacation Scrapbooking Page

This was at Animal Kingdom.. We did the Behind The Scenes - VIP African Wild Trek 
It is an amazing experience and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
This is actually my 2nd time doing the trip 
I'll update photos (highlights) from the trip when I can catch up completely..
When we went we spend $150.00 per person.
I see on line that the price is now $189.00-249.00
I will tell you that that it is worth every penny...  I would have easily spent $250 a person.

It's a 3 hour private tour





Again I did these pages before I was thinking Blog...  So I didn't keep track of what I was using..
Here's the best I can remember.
Bazzill Paper
Disney Stickers
Eyelet Outlet Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment