Saturday, February 23, 2013

Time to Organize.... Pen/Marker Organizer & Stencil Organizer

 So today after my big shopping spree that got delivered yesterday and had alittle fun at Michael's today - they had a ton of stuff on Clearance - plus had my 40% off coupon and all of Tim Holtz stuff had a coupon to get an extra 25% off so got a bunch of things....

So I decided to organize my marker/ pen storage... Thanks to something I saw on pinterest....  LoVE THEM...  Hit the link and you can follow my pins....



So I started out with this great sturdy box that I found at Micheal's on clearance... $5.00

Then because I keep my toilet paper rolls because I paint with them alot... 


And I put them all inside...  (you can see 1 in the middle that has paint on it - because I pushed it in.. and the paint made it study...


Here is a few of all the markets, some tools, and etcs..


Here's anoter view of everything that is in... and still have a bit of room to grow.

I hope you like...  what I realized when I finally put them together - is 
#1 Had alot of duplicates
#2 didn't have as big of color collection as I thought...
and finally
(Need more.. LOL)

This started the organization tour today...

Found another great basket at Michael's also on sale...  and I put all of my stencils and other supplies that I want to use soon...

After doing alot of this - I found MANY MANY supplies that I didn't even remember I had.

Martha Stewart Stencil maker & stencil roll - I almost bought this today - thankfully... I didn't.. Since I already had it.

The smash book label maker gun... Another purchase I almost got..

And final The Tim Holt / Ranger - Tiny attacher... 

Teaches me - to keep organizing and don't dump more than 1 basket LOL...

What supplies have you found lately that you forgot you had... - Tell me???





No comments:

Post a Comment