Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mixed Media - Art Journal 5x7 Canvas Board Piece - Inspired by Tracy Weinzapfel Blog

Tracy Runs Monthly Challenges.
This Months - July Creative dare  
She does a LIve Stream via the internet every Monday - called Mixed Media Monday -.

The Challenge is what does it mean to me.
We were suppose to pick a monday that moved, inspired me.  

Here Blog is here: Tracy

Below is 1 of my motivations... I used things from all of her Mixed Media.

Free1

So First I gesso the surface.
Then got out my Paints - sorry I don't have the brands - I was totally in a zone and was just paining.



I took out my Montana paint markers and drew out the heart.
And used it around the edges.



Then my goal overall is to start to use my "stash" so I pulled out these really old rub ons to try and use things..  I wrote;
Life Isn't About Finding Yourself
Life is about creating yourself.

Right now in my life this is what I feel like I am doing full time!!!  And Art is really halping me.






I then thicken up the Outline of the heart on the Black.

And then I had some fun doing the white lines.

I was going to do some stamping but I really like it like this so for right now this is done.



I hope you enjoy.
Please follow my blog
And i love comments.

And please Follow Tracy... She's amazing.

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree, I don't think it needs anything else, you did a fabulous job! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always you are so supportive Sandee - thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete