Sunday, July 28, 2013

Mixed Media 7/28/13 Art Journal My Daughter Growing UP.


So I pulled out the handmade journal I made at the Donna Downey Inspirational Weekend

It was 2 pages that I had learned how to smear left over paint on it....  Just was motivated to work in the book.  (See below)


I sprayed Dylusion's Sprays over an alphabet stencils - Dyan's Stencils... did 2 of the girl punched out and 1 just hitting around the opening.


I then added Dyan's other stencils around the edge using acrylic paints - and my white paint pen.  As well as added a Donna Downey Stencil.


Then getting ready to position the photos - it was alittle to blank to put them just on the page so I got the doilies out and used the sprays on them.


Then I added some flowers I got in the Michael's clearance section.  Sprayed them also..  And added Washi Tape and Donna Downey's Joint tape.


I then started positioning the photos and flowers.

These are my daughters 3 photos from her 8th grade class.  Her Cheerleading photo, her 8th grade class photo and her graduation photos.   Yes I spent about $300 in photo packages this year...


Some close up photos below.





Now the hardest part was to figure out what to right...   This isn't for her it's in my journal book - so it's not a message to her... more one for me for her...  something I want her to know.

You are Beautiful
You are strong.
Smart & Capable....

This is what I want her to walk into High school with....



Thank you so much for looking i'm honored you took the time to click the link...
Would love for you to follow my blog.
and feel free to share.

I love any comments.










No comments:

Post a Comment