Friday, July 19, 2013

Mixed Media - Art Journal Doubt Kills More Dreams... Watercolors

Here's an Art Journal - Mixed Media .

Doubt kills more dreams then failure every will.


This page started out just playing with Pastels...
Then adding Oil paints Sticks - never used those before - Just using my fingers.   

I love playing with hearts - and drawing them.

Started out with watercolors.
Then laying Pastels over them and rubbing it into the paperwork with my finger.





You can see how it gets brighter...

Sorry but once I started drawing I got on a roll and didn't stop until I was done.

Started with Black Acrylic Paint
Then grabbed my Pitt Markers one it was dry




 What I didn't like was those oil sticks it's hard to do anything on top of - so only add that at the end.



I hope you enjoy the blog post and please feel free to share and comment.

I hope you follow me.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment