Monday, April 1, 2013

New Ranger Ink Shipment - Playing with the new supplies

So got a box from Ranger Ink of the supplies i am selling at my store - so please check out if you need anything.

I also started journaling in a MoleSkin - not sure how i feel about it yet... I'll let you know.

I used Dylusions Spays and paper doilies and just sprayed sprayed...
then I cut quarters from the Paper Doilies and clued them on with modge podge.

I adding Tim Holtz Distress Paints - Modeling paste with Crafter's Workshop 6x6 Stencils - adding more - and then hated it... so gesso'ed over it - and LOVED it.. everything ended up bleeding thru it all.

Using my new Dylusion Stamps - and I just love them..  I also used her stamping block - it's super cool.


I then used some of the Tim Holtz Distress Paints and started filling in the stamped image.  The paint was alittle bit muted - so I added some gloss on top.


I also did some faces - Of course I took it 1 step too far - should have just kept them blank. - but it's all about experiencing it - and letting go so I did...  


Hope you enjoyed please share - comment and follow my blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment