Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekend Thrift Store & Antique Store Shopping with my Daughter


So I tried Thrift Store & Antique Store Shopping this past weekend with my daughter - and we both made out good.

We went to the Dover Antique Mall in Dover, NJ

I was looking for 1 storage type furniture didn't find anything good - but got some good ideas...
And 2nd was looking for things for my art journals.
I found a 1902 Edition of the Sears Roebuck Catalogue...  The paper is so great - it's book page but stronger and so much typeface and photos on it.. can't wait to start using it.

I also found some really old black & white photos that were hard cardstock.
Letters from WW2
And 4 First Class Stateroom from 1921.

Some old sticker letters (which I used some and they work)..

My daughter got a big bag of jewelry from the 1920 time...

We are 100% going to continue our road trips and start hitting other's in the area..

Let me know what good find you have found at your local stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment