Wednesday, March 6, 2013

DIY "Clip It Up" Check It out...

So while I have no issue at all spending money on a good organization tool - or tools at all....  I was having a very hard time Spending $65.00 on this Clip It Up Organizer... Plus of course I would want the top version because I always have to have it all...  And the price was just getting up... So I was searching around... and found a few DIY on Pinterest....  and came up with my own version.

Went to Michaels - they have a room decorating line that they are having 40% off (did this tonight)...  Got a lamp for $14.00

The Pinterest version was having you take out the lamp accessories... but I'm always looking for the best lighting - so I left it in to be able to use it...


Sorry I didn't take pictures during the process....  

A few other ideas where the Clips that they use in chip board albums
Or you can buy the Simply Renee...

But again the whole point was to keep this cheap so I bought a box of safety pins and then used my 40% coupon... so this whole project cost $17.72


Top view.


I hope you enjoy.. And don't forget - Save when you can... so you can spend it on quality products....

Looking forward to your comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment