Thursday, March 21, 2013

3/21/13 Be Yourself mixed media - Art Journal

So I couldn't sleep last night - it's been a very busy week - my husband business is thankfully growing leaps and bounds which of course pulls me into it.
We had to great new packaging for his muffins and cookies
These are the muffins and & cookies from Express Home Meals
They are amazing tasty good - and they are good for you.
If your looking to lose some weight - this is the route to go we can ship them to your home.
Message me if you have any questions.

Now to art journaling...





Also got a new camera and lightening set up so I hope you can see the better photo quality.

This was one I was just going - didn't pay attention to anything I grabbed I was so deep into the art journal mood I just kept going until it was done...

Be yourself.

Hello. like we can be anything else.  
Made me feel release because I've been trying to do so much.


I hope you enjoy it - and please comment

No comments:

Post a Comment