Monday, March 4, 2013

Mixed Media Journal Page Love Can Bloom 3-4-13


 Loving loving how this page came out....   It was actually one of my first journal pages when I just started and after all the techniques I've been learning I really wasn't happy with it - so I did what I have seen so many amazing Mixed Media artist do... I covered it and started over...


Added Tim Holtz Tissue Paper and used Modge Podge to glue it down and then covered it and used the hot glue gun to dry it.

Then I did some spraying with Dylusions Inks and some paper towels..


Then pulled out a bunch of stamps - plus my new favorite Donna Downey Foam Stamps


Then.... Since I'm trying very hard to actually use my stash of supplies... I pulled out my Flower Soft product and glue - and my gosh how it pops...


Close up page.



Adding stickers and ranger distress inks



Now added some Gelatos
And washi Tape


The final look..

Hope you enjoy..
Please comment and follow my blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment