Saturday, September 14, 2013

Mixed Media Art Journal 9-14-13 Create the Things you wish Existed... An Internationally Inspired Workshop by Karen Ellis Inspired Canvas

So I just re-watched a great online Workshop from Donna Downey - her Internationally Inspire Workshop - I was watching Karen Ellis's Video and was just so inspired.  Here's what I did...

I have a video as well.








I know I talk about Donna a lot on my blog - so alittle back story so you don't think i'm a stalker (sorta)....    Last November is when I first picked up a paint brush.  It was after I stumbled upon her Inspirational Wednesday Video's.    I never thought i would ever be able to do anything artist like....  And to look at my work now - I give Donna all the credit.   I went out in March to her Inspirational Weekend that just pushed me even further - and have signed up for her NJ class in December and can't wait to see what she will teach me next.    I have watched now many artist - and I highly recommend you doing it as well.   Never say I can't do that - or I can't draw that...  You can.

I have told many people - an Art Journal is better than a month of therapy.    Highly recommend.  And I can help 1 person like Donna did me - I would be very happy.

Love comments - so feel free.




4 comments:

  1. you my friend are also inspirational.. I would have never known you only have been doing this for a year! wow.. there is hope for me! lol see I need to include you in my circle of artsy friends that inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tamiko - i would never have thought of myself inspirational.... so I really appreciate it. Their is hope for everyone - please include me in your circle of artsy friends.

      Delete
  2. I'd recognize those DD poppies anywhere, do you know I only live 2 hours from her, yet have never met her, she always seems to be traveling when I go down there to shop! I hope she saw your canvas, I'm sure she would love it, you did a fabulous job! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her stuff.... I wish I lived closer - but I would need a full time and 2 part time jobs in order to live that close LOL.... Thank you for the kind words and always being so supportive.. I want to take another class in 2014 - maybe we can meet!!!

      Delete