Sunday, May 19, 2013

Been doing a ton of drawing... Here's a bunch of different Art Journal Pages I've created....

As I said I've been drawing and drawing... I've been self teaching myself to draw faces and I have to say I love it...   Highly suggest I would never have thought I could draw anything that even looked like a face...

Pinterest and YouTube are amazing tools...



Below if my first time using watercolor pencils.


Below is my first time using charcoal.



Below is my first time using watercolor paints.





Below is using water colors pencils, Using Caran D'Ache Neocolor II, and Gouache Paints, Pitt Pens


Finally below was my 1st attempt at Pastels


I hope you enjoy - and really hope you grab a pencil or whatever and you start drawing...

Please follow my blog and I love comments....  

No comments:

Post a Comment