Tuesday, August 6, 2013

8-4-13 New Canvas - Live in the moment

Here is my video speed process.


This was alot of fun to do...   Put gesso on your canvas and before it drys - pull out your sprays
I used Dylusions I just love them - and love how it seeps into the canvas.

Once the sprays are on make sure to let it dry.


The above is what it looks like once it's dry.   I have to say I almost left it at this point... I loved it... My daughter loved it - but of course I had to do more...

So dripped liquitex Inks (india inks) on it let it drip down.

I used stencils
I used Modeling paste in White & mixing Black into it.
Under the heart stencils I then dripped Red ink.


Here's a video Tutorial of the process.



Below are some close up.

Here's another close up


I then pulled out some black paint and outlined the hearts.


Here's some more close ups.













2 comments: